Low nutrient requirements
Low oxygen requirements
Capable of fermenting juice at low temperatures (15°C/59°F) to dryness.
Excellent thiol converter
Notable complementary yeast for developing passion fruit character in Sauvignon Blancs
Produces large amounts of beta-glucosidase enzyme during growth, allowing for the release of bound terpenes in aromatic varieties
Temperature Range of fermentation: 15°C to 32°C
Fast fermentation speed
Tolerance to alcohol: 16%
DOSAGE RATE: 1 x 5g sachet for 4.5 – 23L
1. Rehydrate the yeast in 50ml of water, at a temperature between
2. Dissolve by gently stirring and wait for 20 minutes.
3. Add the must. The difference in temperature between the must
to be inoculated and the rehydration medium should not be
higher than 10°C (if necessary, acclimatize the temperature of
the medium by slowly adding must).
4. The total rehydration time should not exceed 45 minutes.
5. It is crucial that a clean container is used to rehydrate the yeast.
6. Rehydration in must is not recommended.
Click here to have a look at all our Wine Yeasts.