Kettlekleer – 10g sachet
R10.00 incl. VAT
- Requires only 5g/hL boiled in the wort 15 min prior to end
- Kettlekleer is a natural product that removes haze forming material without affecting head retention.
- Reduces the number of findings you would need later.
- Increases fermentation and attenuation rates.
- Increases your filter runs.
- Process times are reduced.
- Gives your beer a longer shelflife.
Kettlekleer – 5g/hL
- Improved fermentation
- Brighter wort and beer
- Cleaner, healthier yeast
- Faster filtration and centrifuge
Sediments out most of the protein in the fermenter. As the size of the remaining particles is increased and their number is reduced, it is far easier to filter and centrifuge, saving time and money.
It contains large, negatively charged molecules called kappa-carrageenan which bind to the positively charged protein in the cold break as it forms. As large molecules fall faster in liquids, the rate of sedimentation is greatly increased. It is only added to boiling wort to help it dissolve. The action of Kettlekleer happens in the cold wort during the early stages of fermentation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.