Malt Master – 2 Roller Grain Mill
Please note, easy self-assembly is required. Flat packed in order to ship easily. Instructions included. You’ll need a Philips (star) screwdriver and a small shifting or number 8 spanner.
- Width and roller diameter are now optimized for use with a power drill
- Crush adjustment is from .62mm to 2.54mm
- 2-year warranty
- Adjustable rollers at both ends to give uniform crush
- 2.6 kg hopper
- Crank handle
- Steel mounting board
- 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull grain through rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging
- 10mm crankshaft – Can be attached to most drills!
The Malt Master – 2 Roller Grain Mill is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime and each mill unit now comes with steel mounting boards to make crushing grain easier over buckets, containers or any mill catchment system.
Cold rolled steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum body and hopper with long-lasting steel bearings
The cold-rolled steel rollers are paired with high-quality steel bearings to provide excellent, consistent operation in every batch.
Get excellent filtration in your mash tun with a precise crush that is easy to dial in on the adjustable rollers no matter what type of system you’re brewing on.
The blue plastic film seen in these photos is how the hoppers are packaged for shipment to reduce scratching on the metal surfaces. It is to be removed before use.
*Please note, the plastic bucket displayed in the photos is not included with the mill.