DistilaMax TQ (Fruit) – 500g
R475.00 incl. VAT
1. For rehydration, use a clean container. Do not use demineralized water.
2. Rehydrate the yeast in clean water (the water should be 10 times the weight of the yeast
and at a temperature of 32°C – 36°C).
3. Suspend contents carefully by gently stirring and then wait for 15 – 20 minutes maximum
(minimum 10 minutes) before moving on to the next step.
4. Add this preparation to the wash. If there is a temperature difference of more than 8°C
between the wash to be inoculated and the rehydration solution, add some wash slowly
into the rehydration solution to reduce the temperature difference.
5. Once the vacuum-sealed bag is open or broken, use yeast promptly
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Dedicated for Tequila and Mezcal production and fruit fermentation
DistilaMax TQ has been selected especially for its ability to ferment glucose and fructose in high-stress conditions.
Has the killer factor K2, enabling DistilaMax TQ to outcompete wild yeast in the fermentation.
Displays good temperature tolerance and a short lag phase which limits the development of wild microorganisms.
See all available DtistilaMax yeasts at Cactus Craft.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.