DistilaMax® NT – 500g
R445.00 incl. VAT
Rehydrate the yeast in clean water (the water should be 10 times the weight of the yeast
and at a temperate of 32°C – 36°C).
3. Suspend contents carefully by gently stirring and then wait for 15 – 20 minutes maximum
(minimum 10 minutes) before moving onto the next step.
1. For rehydration, use a clean container. Do not use demineralized water.
4. Add this preparation to the wash. If there is a temperature difference of more than 8°C
between the wash to be inoculated and the rehydration solution, add some wash slowly
into the rehydration solution to reduce the temperature difference.
5. Once the vacuum-sealed bag is open or broken, use yeast promptly.
Only 1 left in stock
DistilaMax® NT has been selected especially for its ability to ferment maltose, maltotriose and other sugars of
malted barley and grain feedstock.
Displays a good alcohol tolerance and performs very well up to 12% v/v.
Recommended for use in the production of whisky, by fermentation of wort made from malted
barley or grain feedstock.
DistilaMax NT produces a congener profile that is well-suited to malted barley whisky such as increased
complexity and fruity characters even at high temperatures.
• Solids (Dry Weight): 95.5 +/-2.5%
• Viable Cells (CFU/g): >1x10e10
• Total Wild Yeast (CFU/g): <1000
DistilaMax NT is not genetically modified and is Kosher.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.