R315.00 incl. VAT
1. For rehydration, use a clean container. Do not use demineralized water.
2. Rehydrate the yeast in clean water (the water should be 10 times the weight of the yeast
and at a temperature of 32°C – 36°C).
3. Suspend contents carefully by gently stirring and then wait for 15 – 20 minutes maximum
(minimum 10 minutes) before moving onto the next step.
4. Add this preparation to the wash. If there is a temperature difference of more than 8°C
between the wash to be inoculated and the rehydration solution, add some wash slowly
into the rehydration solution to reduce the temperature difference.
5. Once the vacuum-sealed bag is open or broken, use yeast promptly.
Only 5 left in stock
DistilaMax® HT is an active dry yeast for use in many types of beverage alcohol fermentation and is especially
suited for glucose-based feedstocks (most grain and starch-based mashes).
Recommended for use in the production of vodka, neutral spirits and light flavoured beverages,
due to its low production of higher alcohols, aldehydes and esters.
Selected especially for its ability to give good fermentation kinetics even under high-stress
conditions, including high fermentation temperatures, high-gravity mash and high alcohol concentrations.
Ferments well at temperatures up to 37°C and will continue to actively ferment at alcohol
concentrations above 16 per cent by volume.
- Solids (Dry Weight): 95.5 +/-2.5%
- Viable Cells (CFU/g): >2x10e10
- Total Wild Yeast (CFU/g): <1000
DistilaMax HT is not genetically modified and is Kosher
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.