DistilaMax® GW – 500g
R450.00 incl. VAT
DistilaMax® GW is
- recommended for use in the production of whisky and whiskey by fermentation of wort made from
wheat or corn. It is also suitable for the production of American style whiskies from various whole grain fermentations.
- DistilaMax GW has a short lag phase and ensures a very quick start of fermentation which reduces the risks of
contamination by wild yeast and bacteria.
- DistilaMax GW displays good temperature tolerance and performs well from 20°C up to 34°C.
- DistilaMax GW produces a clean congener profile that is well-suited to grain whisky and whiskey
Only 3 left in stock
DistilaMax® GW is an active dry yeast and is recommended for use in the production of grain Whisky by fermentation of wort made from wheat or maize. It contains a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae distillers’ yeast in a highly concentrated and stable form.
• Solids (Dry Weight): 95.5 +/-2.5%
• Viable Cells (CFU/g): >1x10e10
• Total Wild Yeast (CFU/g): <1000
Not genetically modified and is Kosher.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.