Aromazyme – 100g – Hop Biotransformation
R402.50 incl. VAT
- Increases the diversity of hop flavours and aroma by changing the ratio of specific terpene compounds
- Enhances the beer mouthfeel and drinkability by reducing unpleasant, harsh bitterness
- Increases wort fermentability
- Increases beer aroma complexity when combined with selected yeasts
- Enhances hop flavour and aroma
WHAT ARE HOP GLYCOSIDES?
A glycoside is a compound that is chemically bound to a sugar molecule. In hops, aroma compounds such as terpenes are bound to sugars as glycosides in the green matter of the hop. Terpene glycosides play a role in hop biotransformation.
We also have the Bio Hop Enzyme – 10g available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.